Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is a leading international wine business with a portfolio of luxury, premium and commercial wines, selling approximately 30 million 9LE cases of wine and generating net sales revenue of approximately $1.7 billion in the year ended 30 June 2014.
- a portfolio of over 80 wine brands, including wines from Australia, California, New Zealand, Italy, Argentina, Chile and South Africa;
- significant market positions in key markets for new world wines in Australia and New Zealand, North America, Europe and Asia;
- production facilities in Australia, the U.S.A., New Zealand and Italy;
- over 11,000 hectares of owned and leased vineyard holdings in internationally recognised regions including the Barossa Valley and Coonawarra in Australia, the Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley in California, Marlborough in New Zealand and Tuscany in Italy; and
- more than 3,500 employees across more than 16 countries.
TWE comprises four regional business units: